23 April 2012

Ohhh my goodness, its been ages, so long that blogger has changed things round and I didn't even know how to post a new entry. Not much has happened and so much has also.... Alexander lost his first tooth just last week, he wiggled and wiggled it, (kinda gross I say) and it came out much to his delight. His adult tooth had been growing up behind it, so he dosent really have a gap!
We also did some baking over the school holidays, not my most fun thing to do but as you can see he enjoyed it, I was still cleaning up the mess when most of the piklets had been eaten.
I love these photos...he can be such a clown :-)
And im not very sure what was going on here....but i found these guys after Alexander had gone onto playing something else!!!
and this delightful image i found on my phone.... a wonderful self portrait, im guessing this is food of some sort, and will be saved for his 21st... :-)